Monday, April 23, 2012

Yes- it is wonderful!

(So I'm just going to start out by saying.. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this whole, "blogging" thing.. Ha! So bear with me.) 


Life has changed dramatically for both Mike and I over the last couple of months. I think we have both just been amazed by how life can work out when you're doing and living the way you know is right, and how the Lord can bless you when you do. It's incredible to me still that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, and what's more- is he thinks the same of me. 


Most of you know how we met years ago and have been friends for quite some time... and at one point we just looked at each other and said, "too bad we couldn't have figured it out sooner".. but honestly we both KNOW that we wouldn't be the people we are today if we hadn't gone through all the trials and experiences that we faced before telling each other "I do". Life is insanely crazy/hilarious/brutal/wonderful/ridiculous all at the same time.. but boy,it sure all works out the way it is supposed to. I am so grateful for everything that has happened in our lives to bring us together (finally!!) forever. We are every cliche, cheesy movie, and sappy song you've ever heard. And I LOVE it. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment